Thursday, December 31, 2009

Basic English Grammar Quiz #8
















1: My mother ___________ for my birthday.

gave me a book
gave to me a book
gave a book me
me gave a book




2: The man ______ came yesterday is very rich.

he
who
has
when




3. John is good at football but Richard is ___________ .

good
well
gooder
better




4. John ________ since he left school.

was working
works
has been working
will be working




5. Susan will come to tea if you ________ her.

asks
ask
asked
will ask




6. I'm not as smart as you. You are ________ I am.

smart than
smarter as
more smart than
smarter than




7. When I was a child I ___________ a lot of sweets.

use eat
eat
used to eat
am used to eat




8. "_________ Romeo and Juliet?" "Yes, I saw it on Wednesday."

Did you seen
Have you seen
Will you see
Do you see




9. "Did I arrive for the meeting late?" "______________ . It started twenty mintues ago."

Yes, you did
No, you didn't
Yes, you have
No, you won't




10. "Did you buy anything at the garage sale?" "_____________ . Everything was too expensive."

Yes, I haven't
No, you aren't
Yes, I did
No, I didn't





No comments:

Post a Comment